Group Account Director, Shanghai
Marcia has been both a client and a researcher, with a broad range of experience in advertising, market research, brand management, communication strategy, and product development. When she found her passion for understanding consumer behavior and psychographics, she decided to specialize in qualitative research. Here she is able to apply her empathy, intuition, and enthusiasm to gain meaningful insights about consumer decision-making for her clients. A true globetrotter, Marcia has managed projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, South America and the Far East.
Marcia holds a BA in Communications Research from the University of the Philippines and an MBA from the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Clients Marcia has worked with: Unilever, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Abbott, Cadbury, Electrolux, Lego, McDonalds,
- Is one of the few people accredited by Unilever as a Research Leader
- Loves traveling to new destinations and experiencing new cultures
- Has lived in the Philippines, Malaysia, Dubai, and finally China, which she has called home since 2011
- Enjoys Broadway musicals, wine, cheese, good food, landscape photography, and white sandy beaches
- Favorite quote is from Gandhi: “We must be the change we wish to see in this world”