National Head, Project Management
Ramesh Chopra, popularly known as "RC," is a veteran in the market research industry. He has mentored both field and project managers across various functions and levels with many agencies. RC began his career as a freelance interviewer and, over his 23-year career, has established a reputation as the most reliable asset to any large, multi-center project.
Ramesh earned a B.A. in Commerce from Mumbai University.
- Clients RC has worked with include: MARG Group, ORG-MARG, AC Nielsen, Pathfinders India, TNS, Media Research Users Council (MRUC) and Beehive Edison Research
- Says that nothing can match the excitement of studies like Exit Polls; the reporting of data is not only a logistical challenge, but has the ability to impact TRPs and governments alike
- Likes reading newspapers and magazines – especially old ones! He is married with two daughters and a son
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujrathi and Marwari
- Soft-spoken pure vegetarian...but can be a merciless butcher if somebody screws up