Senior Research Executive, India
Swati ventured into Qualitative research, having had a stint in Marketing and Quantitative Research.
Over the years, she has gained experience in sectors such as F&B, Autmobile, Telecom and FMCG.
Putting to use her eye for minute detail, she has worked on studies involving retail audits, product testing, concept checks, consumer immersions, communication testing, etc.
After a bachelor’s degree in English Literature and Economics from the University of Lucknow, Swati has a post graduate diploma in Management, from Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi.
- She has worked for clients such as Vodafone, Barista Lavazza, Ajinomoto, Panasonic, Cargill India, Samsung, Adani Wilmar, Nestle, PepsiCo India, Bausch+Lomb, Suntory, VRS Foods, etc.
- Loves to travel and explore new places
- She feels at home with Music from the 60s to the 90s (Queen being her all time favourite)
- Books and movies give her food for thought
- She is an amateur (web)cartoonist