Research Executive, Italy
Giovanni is a sociologist by training and a digital enthusiast-photographer and video maker purely by passion.
He joined Firefly Millward Brown in 2011. Prior to that he worked in Lorien Consulting, Leyhausen, Doxa, Cdie, Cesvip Lombardia, Perimetro lab (Università degli studi di Milano-Bicocca) and Politecnico di Milano.
Since joining Firefly, he has been exposed to traditional interviews, ethnographic methods and also the practice of geo referencing social data. The key clients he has worked with include Unilever, Amplifon, Soremartec and Ferrero. He is keenly interested in the area of communications with an affinity towards social media and web communication. Having worked in a communication agency he is familiar with the entire process of communication development from the briefing stage through the creative development.
He is passionate about the development of new qualitative research methodologies that can be applied via digital platforms (such as mobile).
Giovanni is extremely open in his approach to work and loves to put his head together with other team members and come up with creative solutions.
He graduated with a Second level in Sociology from the University of Milano Bicocca in 2009. Prior to that in 2008 he completed a Post Graduated Certificate from Politecnico di Milano in the use of qualitative data with Geographic Information System software.
- He is a self-confessed Digital addict.
- He first discovered his passion for digital photography and video editing 14 years ago and he continues to be enamored by both.
- During his time at University, Giovanni worked for a Museum of Photography in the Milan area and with a professional photographer based in Sondrio.
- In 2010 he won a prize that allowed him to develop an independent video project called - Dancing Dale.
- He is passionate about sports especially mountain related activities. He also enjoys travelling.