Senior Researcher, Italy
With a natural predisposition as a “people person”, it is no surprise that Lara obtained a degree in Psychology at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan. She followed her interest and joined the qualitative market research industry ten years ago, initially as a consultant. She worked with some of the leading research outfits such as Delfo, Research International and Muller & Associati before growing roots at Firefly Millward Brown.
Her experience ranges across different categories, in particular media, food, technology, FMCG, telecommunication, electronic goods. She has had ample exposure across a gamut of studies ranging from communication studies, to pre and post advertising test, concept, copy and product testing, to brand evaluation. What piques her interest most though is any opportunity to study motivation and behavior across social media and web platforms.
She has been involved in several international projects as well. Some of the key clients she has worked with include Diageo, IndesitCompany, Gruppo Fini and Vodafone to name a few.
She is determined and confident which comes through in her research. What allows her to connect with consumers and clients alike is her passion and willingness to listen and be open.
She graduated in Psychology at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan.
- Lara is married and has 2 children and loves playing the doting mom
- She is the consummate superwoman who loves multi-tasking and juggling her home, husband, children and work with ease. What most find daunting is a matter of joy for her.
- She simply loves cooking whether for her family or friends.
- Gregarious as she is, she loves organizing public events for families and children
- And when she is not doing all of the above, you will catch her enjoying the e-commerce options on offer