Krzysztof B. Kruszewski
CEO, Firefly Millward Brown, Poland
After the collapse of Communism in Poland, Krzysztof decided to quit his academic career and to move into marketing. He co-founded SMG/KRC in 1990, which soon became the largest research and consulting organization in Central & Eastern Europe. Since its acquisition by Millward Brown, Krzysztof has held a variety of international positions and is a member of the Firefly Global Board as well as the Chairman of Firefly, Europe. Krzysztof uses his natural social skills and ability to both listen and moderate social interaction in order to conduct qualitative research with the most demanding groups of respondents. He is particularly adept at conducting studies concerning sensitive, intimate and emotional subjects.
Krzysztof holds an M.A. from the Department of Philosophy and Sociology at Warsaw University, as well as an M.A. from the Department of Education at Warsaw University.
- Joined Firefly in 1990
- Member and instructor at the Israeli Krav Maga Worldwide Association
- Expert, instructor and author of manuals and TV programs devoted to anti-terror combat shooting
- Lectured in Psychology at Warsaw University
- Named Marketing Man of the Decade in Poland by Marketing Service Magazine in 2001
- Ranked 1st on a list of Polish “Marketing Gurus” by Home & Market in 2007