Senior Research Director, UK
Andy became a qualitative researcher in 1998. Initially he joined Wardle McLean, and in 2003 he moved to Sadek Wynberg Millward Brown, later re-christened Firefly Millward Brown (FMB). He became Managing Director of SWMB in 2007, before moving to head MB’s quantitative London practice from 2010 – 2013.
He re-joined Firefly in summer 2013, with a specific focus on making FMB a more integrated research company. He still conducts plenty of qualitative research projects. In his time as a qualitative researcher he has worked on innumerable projects, covering exploratory work, positioning, creative development, packaging and NPD. His client-base experience covers FMCG companies, financial services, government, media, B2B and pharmaceutical clients.
Prior to joining the research world, Andy worked in advertising. He worked as a planner and account man for Publicis, BDDH and Y&R.
He holds a law degree, an MBA and most recently a foundation certificate in counselling psychology.
- Andy is the proud owner of a record label
- French people beware – I know what you’re saying
- His potentially glorious sporting career was cut short by breaking an elbow in a softball match.
- Sadly allergic to most fruits
- A researcher, a sportsman, a record label owner and also a gardener of acclaim! His garden was featured on national television as a source of inspiration on ITV’s ‘Love Your Garden’ in August 2014.