Angelina Pérez Ruiz
Account Group Director, Peru
Angelina is an expert in traditional qualitative and ethnographic methodologies. Armed with over 16-years of experience, she employs these market research techniques on a host of projects—spanning the finance, construction, real estate, consumer goods, entertainment, beverages and pharmaceutical industries, among others. Her approach to analysis includes skillfully looking beyond obvious information to interpret the “aha’s” for her clients—and as she describes it, “I enjoy being able to detect insights amid the nebula and out of the underground—joining the disintegrated pieces together to form insights.”
Angelina holds a master’s degree in Information Systems and Market Research from the ESIC University in Madrid. She also has a post-graduate degree in Marketing (ESAN) and Business Administration from National University of San Marcos. She holds a CENSYDIAM certificate (for market research) by IPSOS-Synovate. Quick Facts:
- Clients Angelina has worked with include: Abbot, Coca-Cola Company, Gloria, Unique-Yanbal, and Laurette Group.
- She joined Firefly Millward Brown in 2014
- Angelina is a professor of market research in the master’s degree program at UPC. She has also taught at other universities, including USIL and Universidad de Lima.
- Member of the APEIM training team (Association of Market Research Companies)
- She was involved in the development planning for Cancun, Mexico, by actively participating in market research studies for developing schools, condominiums and business centers in the city.