Angie Chanamé Pozzo
Senior Research Executive, Peru
Angie studied industrial design and her creative capacity is present throughout her work as a market researcher. With a natural creative eye and an innate curiosity, she is well-suited for, and is passionate about qualitative research. In fact, she regularly creates new methodologies to help elicit consumer insights. However, overall, Angie’s warmth and kindness contribute to her providing outstanding service to her clients.
Angie holds a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and a Marketing Research certification from Universidad del Pacífico.
- Clients Angie has worked with include: Alicorp, Procter & Gamble, Gloria, Kimberly-Clark, UPC, Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola, Universidad del Pacífico, BBVA, BCP, Interbank, Pacífico Peruano Suiza, Rímac, Telefónica, Movistar, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Promperú, and Coca-Cola.
- Joined Firefly Millward Brown in 2013
- She is a proud mother of two—Sebastián and Nicolás
- Enjoys reading and traveling
- Angie loves music. No matter what mood she is in, when she hears music, everything makes sense and brightens up!