José Barreto Borra
Research Executive, Peru
A social psychologist and market researcher, José joined Firefly Millward Brown with experience spanning from analysis and qualitative fieldwork to managing local, national and international operations. He has worked on projects in several industries including massive consumption, beverages, media, telecommunications, and education. Highly responsible, Jose approaches each project with critical thinking and appropriate research methods to ensure the best outcomes for his clients.
José holds a bachelor’s degree in Social Psychology from Pontificia Universidad Católica in Perú.
- Clients José has worked with include Nestlé, Mondelēz, Bimbo, Coca-Cola, SABMiller, Grupo El Comercio, and Movistar
- Joined Firefly Millward Brown in 2013
- Had a short experience working in Social Community Psychology as part of a volunteer program in northern Peru, where he taught children how to recycle and respect the planet
- Is passionate about the field and study of Psychology, with particular interest in Political Psychology, Media Psychology and Communication
- Keen on reading and playing video games, he believes that these fantasy worlds can help people to develop different abilities and skills, thus changing their perspective of the ‘real’ world