Account Manager, Nigeria
Michael is a natural communicator, both in person and via his short-wave radio. He has over a decade of experience in marketing and market research, having managed research projects in the public, financial, and manufacturing sectors of Nigeria’s economy. Before joining Firefly, Michael was a research assistant and assistant lecturer at the University of Lagos and a senior manager in the qualitative unit of Research International Market Trends, where he was responsible for managing international projects and marketing communications.
Michael is a fellow of the Direct Marketing Association of Nigeria, and a full member of the National Institute of Marketing in Nigeria, the Nigerian Institute of Management, and the Nigerian Market Research Association.
Michael post-graduate degrees in International Relations and Business Development from the Obafemi Awolowo University in Nigeria and Business School Netherlands.
- Clients Michael has worked with include: Airtel, Clover, GSK, Access Bank , Coke, Efina, Nokia, and LG
- Loves current affairs and short-wave radio, and has been a member of the Radioactive Club in Lagos for over twenty years
- Enjoys the game of Scrabble, and was neighborhood champ for several years
- Was among the first set of Pecha Kucha presenters at the 2009 ESOMAR Congress in Switzerland
- Is an avid supporter of Nigeria’s national football team, the Super Eagles