Senior Research Executive, Dubai
Dina’s innate, and sometimes excessive, curiosity led her to the field of qualitative research. She enjoys talking to people, observing new surroundings and making actionable insights and meaning out of her findings. Dina’s passion for brands grew while working in advertising with a diversified pool of clients at JWT, where she found herself mostly interested in the research and insights phase of each campaign. With a desire to further explore this interest, she began working as a qualitative research analyst with Ipsos. Dina completed her postgraduate dissertation on the heterogeneity of Arab Muslim apparel consumers and was proud to join Firefly Dubai's team.
Dina earned a master’s degree in Marketing and Strategy (with distinction) from the Warwick Business School at the University of Warwick in Coventry, UK. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from American University of Beirut in Lebanon.
- Clients Dina has worked with: Toyota-Lexus, Ferrero Rocher, fine and various local Jordanian SME’s and NGO’s
- Joined Firefly Millward Brown in 2014
- Interested in studies that span various demographics and cultures
- When she is not in the office, Dina is likely to be found planning and daydreaming about future travel destinations. When not traveling, she spends her time nurturing her love for food, jazz music, and live performances.
- She considers herself lucky to have a healthy mix of Western and Eastern culture orientation, which she gained from living between London, Amman, and Beirut