Managing Director, North America
Trained in improvisational theater, Chris puts his audiences at ease, allowing him to gain candid responses and deep insights. Chris has worked on both the agency and client sides of marketing and advertising for almost 20 years, including senior-level experience at Leo Burnett and Carol H. Williams Advertising. He has also worked in the advertising departments at Ameritech/AT&T and General Motors, where he provided the leadership behind a gold Effie Award-winning integrated marketing campaign. Since 2005, Chris has worked as a qualitative research consultant across an ever-increasing number of categories, including insurance, spirits, packaged goods, financial services, automotive, retail, healthcare, and consumer electronics. He has conducted focus groups and interviews among a wide array of consumers, including African Americans, children, teens, seniors, acculturated Hispanics, small business owners, thought leaders, and corporate executives.
Chris holds a B.S. from GMI Engineering & Management Institute (now Kettering University) in Industrial Administration and an M.B.A. from the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago.
- Some clients Chris has worked with: LG, Sprint, Miller, MasterCard, Land O’ Lakes, Sears, Kmart, SC Johnson, Gillette, Sara Lee, Nissan, Pepsi
- Joined Greenfield Consulting Group (now Firefly) in 2008
- Brokered the only commercial deal ever with Batman and used him as a front man for the brand – batmobile, bat cave, costumes, and all
- Multicultural marketing is in his blood – he led African American and youth marketing efforts at GM for four years
- Has purchased several foreclosed homes and rehabbed them for rental