Managing Director, North America
A performer, a puzzler, and an avid baseball fan, Clint has a wide range of interests that contribute to his more than 20 years of marketing skills across a variety of disciplines – agency, client side, and marketing research. He began his career with Procter & Gamble in sales, then moved on to NYC agencies DMB&B, Wells Rich Greene, and Lowe & Partners, where he ran some of those agencies’ flagship accounts. During those years, his focus was primarily on packaged goods, healthcare, and retail. At Firefly, his category experience includes extensive work in pharmaceuticals, technology (telecom and Internet-related), food & beverage, and financial services. Clint is particularly adept at digging into issues involving advertising/communications and new product/concept development.
Clint holds a B.A. from Colgate University and an M.B.A. from Columbia School of Business.
- Clients Clint has worked with: Sprint, McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, 7-Eleven, Meda Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis
- Joined Greenfield Consulting (now Firefly) in 1996
- A professional stage singer/actor for seven years, with gigs including: Broadway, a Greek cruise ship, and the White House
- Played Division I baseball in college, and is still obsessed with anything MLB-related
- Always travels with puzzles – Sudoku, crosswords, and logic riddles
- Enjoys kids’ research the most, and uses his four children for “at-home” studies