Managing Director, North America
Donna has an insightful and empathetic “bedside manner” and an interest in all things medical, physiological and pharmacokinetic. Working primarily in pharmaceutical research, she has led interviews and focus groups about some of the most difficult subjects, such as Stage 4 cancer, diabetes, depression, schizophrenia, HIV, and obesity/weight loss surgery. Donna gained agency experience at Ogilvy & Mather, focusing on strategic planning for clients such as General Foods, Hardee’s and various airlines. With this background, Donna offers a particular strength in brand/advertising positioning and development. Over the years she has developed a deep and loyal client base of marketing and research professionals at Fortune 500 companies, and has conducted research across a broad array of categories, including financial services, alcoholic beverages, animal health, toys and games, health and beauty, packaged goods, clothing, and health literacy.
Donna holds a B.A. from the University of Michigan in Psychology and Spanish and an M.B.A. from the Thunderbird Graduate School of Global Management in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Clients Donna has worked with: Pfizer, Allergan, Genentech, Schering Plough, American Express, Bacardi, Ann Taylor, Traveler’s Insurance
- Joined Greenfield Consulting Group (now Firefly) in 2007
- Is particularly skilled at interviewing healthcare professionals, vets, pet owners, patients and caregivers
- Won the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie in Connecticut for 3 years in a row
- Lives in Michigan, and has daughters who attend rival colleges – University of Michigan and Michigan State – a true house divided