Managing Director, North America
Jeff has two big passions–uncovering customer insights that transform businesses, products, and platforms–and helping clients translate those insights into big, profitable marketing ideas. His belief that a breakthrough insight starts with a deep, empathetic understanding of the consumer is rooted in his early days of account planning at advertising agencies including Arnold Worldwide.
Jeff then combined his strategic expertise with a passion for all things digital, holding senior leadership positions at Digitas, SapientNitro, and Starcom MediaVest. Over the course of his career, he has created brand building, cross channel marketing campaigns in virtually every industry for many of the world’s leading brands. Jeff is also a research innovator who developed a framework to help agencies and clients understand how to leverage social media. He also created new insight generation methods that integrate analytics, ethnography and social media.
Jeff is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Amherst College, where he earned a BA in History, as well as an honors graduate of the Harvard Business School.
- Clients Jeff has worked with: Capital One, McDonald’s, Staples, P&G, GM, AT&T, Citi, FedEx, and The Home Depot
- Joined Firefly in 2013
- Co-authored a Harvard Business School case study about how Brand Essence unlocks the creative potential of agency teams
- Member of the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF) “Future of advertising research” board
- Avid art collector and curator who is passionate about discovering and mentoring new artists
- South Beach, Miami resident, and enthusiastic dog owner