Managing Director, North America
Madeline brings an extraordinary scope of strategic brand management and communications expertise to Firefly. She played a key role in senior-level positions with leading advertising agencies such as N.W. Ayer & Partners, FCB New York, and DMB&B. Madeline was Executive Vice President, Account Managing Director at Y&R, where she led the MetLife and Sears accounts. Since making the switch to qualitative research, Madeline’s broad category experience includes alcohol, cosmetics, electronics/appliances, fashion/apparel, finance, food/beverage, health and beauty aids, home fashion, household products, insurance, OTC products, pharmaceuticals, retail, and smoking prevention. Her genuine comfort and adaptability interacting with extremely varied demographics, as well as her warmth and ability to put people quickly at ease, have enabled her to effectively conduct research in a variety of traditional to nontraditional settings and among a wide range of respondent types, and was even once told by a client that she could “get a rock to open up and talk.”
Madeline holds a B.A. from Skidmore College in English Literature, and an M.S.J. from Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism.
- Some clients Madeline has worked with: Ocean Spray, Milk PEP, Frito-Lay, Kraft, Unilever, Bayer, Watson Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson, Allergan, Avon, Vanguard, MetLife, Zales, Family Dollar, Clorox, and Warnaco
- Joined Greenfield Consulting Group (now Firefly) in 2001
- Particularly gifted at early insight exploration and communications assessment
- An accomplished equestrian who competes in 3-day Eventing
- Has two loyal office assistants – her dogs, Cody and Jackson