Managing Director, North America
Ola is a master at turning street-level social trends into insights and implications for marketers. Her knowledge of multicultural markets, trend-leader segments, and youth demographics allows her to bring exceptional strategic marketing capabilities to Firefly’s clients. Prior to working at Firefly, Ola was a senior account planner at a marketing communications agency, where she spearheaded qualitative research efforts for brands including Oldsmobile, Wal-Mart, Nestlé Purina, Hefty, and Shore Bank. Since moving to qualitative research, Ola has developed, consulted on, and conducted studies for leading brands with focuses on brand/product positioning, national/local marketing assessment, new product launch testing, new product development, market segmentation, target lifestyles and motivations. Her experience spans a wide range of categories, including fast food, packaged goods, alcohol, telecommunications, financial services, retail, cosmetics, and senior organizations.
Ola holds a B.A. from Harvard University in Psychology and Afro-American Studies.
- Clients Ola has worked with: McDonald’s, Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, Ford, Reebok, Avon, Diageo, AARP, Merck, Unilever, Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Time Inc., Jim Beam Brands, MTV Networks, Walmart
- Joined Greenfield Consulting Group (now Firefly) in 2003
- Excited by seeing how people’s needs, desires, fears, and aspirations are universal
- Created a proprietary model for mapping the birth and migration of trends across consumer segments
- Addicted to urban street culture, hip-hop, dance, contemporary art, interior design, and travel